All of our UK & International Orders are sent via Royal Mail & DPD, click here for more information regarding delivery rates.
If you are unhappy with an item, you can return the item to us within 14 days of receipt. To find out more about our returns policy click here.
You can cancel your order within 24 hours of making payment. If you wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various stages your order goes through once your order has been placed:
- Processing – Your order has been created and we have received payment.
- Order Received – The team has been notified and your order is being packed, waiting to be dispatched. (Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once 24 hours have passed since the order was placed)
- Complete – Your order is marked as completed and it has been dispatched.
- Hold – If you have placed an item which is on back-order or if there are any other issues with your order the Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours to rectify any issues.
- Cancelled – You have contacted us in accordance to the cancellation policy and your payment has been refunded.
- Refunded – You have returned the item to us in compliance to the returns policy and your payment has been refunded.
We accept payments in £GBP via: PayPal / Stripe / RMS & Cash (Store only) Upon payment you will be requested to enter further information to enhance the security of the transaction, this request of information will come directly from your card issuer. We will take full payment of the order as soon as it is placed unless the payment method is collection.
The quality of the products on our website are the key success to our business. This is why we try to source and select products from the best suppliers, in order to deliver the finest quality products to our end users.
Faulty Items must be reported within 30 days of purchase. If you believe your item is faulty please follow the returns methods. Faulty items will be investigated by our team in-store, some items may need to be sent away to manufacturers. In respect to this we cannot provide any time frames on investigations. If the item is deemed as faulty, the item will be replaced or refunded including carriage. If the item is deemed not faulty, the item will be sent back to the delivery address recorded, carriage fees will be applied where necessary.
Due to the nature of the products we offer, there is no warranty on any items unless stated otherwise. Any warranties offer are soley with the manufacterer of the item and we can not be responsible for warranty claims.
Our Customer Service Team are available at the following times: Monday – Friday: 10am-6pm & Saturday – Sunday: 11am-3pm You can contact our Customer Service Team via:
Trading Address: Unit 18 Invincible Drive, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom, NE4 7HX