Polar Blast is a snow foam pre-wash that should be applied using a pressure washer. Covering the entire vehicle exterior with a magnificent blanket of foam ensures none of the surfaces are missed in the cleaning process. The foam clings to paintwork longer than regular shampoos to gently loosen and lift dirt. This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks that can be caused by a sponge or wash mitt when agitating heavy contamination on your paintwork. Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax.
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Polar Blast can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. A good starting point is 100ml product to 500ml water in your foaming bottle. Adjust foam gun settings as required to increase or reduce foam.
- Spray Polar Blast onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
- Leave Polar Blast time to dwell and loosen dirt for up to 10 minutes, although do not allow it to dry on.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly from the bottom up.