Chemical Guys Hex-Logic
Chemical Guys - 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad Orange Medium-Heavy Cutting Pad
The medium-cutting Orange Pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
Use This To:
- Start off your polish off right
- Gauge results and determine your next steps
- Minimize heat, wear, tear, and user fatigue
- Remove majority of defects from most finishes
- Get the best results with minimal product
Workhorse Of The Hex-Logic System
Detailers start every paint restoration by polishing a test spot with the least-aggressive combination of cutting pads and polish. The medium cut of Orange pads balances enough power to remove the majority of defects from most finishes, but is gentle enough for even the most sensitive paint jobs. Use Orange pads with a light swirl remover like V36 or one-step polish like VSS.
Latest Technology For The Greatest Cutting Power
The Orange Pad removes oxidation, swirls, and scratches to restore a bright finish with any Chemical Guys compound or polish, such as V32, V34, V36, and VSS. The White Pad restores shine and wet reflection with finishing polishes. Use V36 or V38 to restore gloss and pure reflection after compounding. The Black Pad has no cutting power and spreads the perfect coat of glaze, sealant, or wax.
HOW TO USE IT
- Centre Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of compound or polish.
- Spray Polishing Pad Conditioner onto face of pad.
- Work product into the surface of the vehicle.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior