Random orbital polisher with positive-action drive
+ 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating
+ Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without
creating any holograms
+ Counterweight for smoother operation
+ Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
+ Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
+ Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely
in any position.
+ Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision
and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
+ VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start,
continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection,
temperature monitoring and speed selection
+ Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Orbit 8 mm
- No load speed 140-430 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 2900-8600 opm
- Power input 1010 watt
- Power output 590 watt
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 2,6 kg
FLEX 3-year Warranty:
- Register your Flex products within 30 days on the FLEX website.
- Select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- Warranties includes all machines cordless chargers, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty up to 700 charges.