/ONE: Snow Foam V2 is a premium deep cleansing pre-wash that is highly concentrated with advanced detergents, emulsifiers and foam stabilising additives for optimal cleaning performance on all external vehicle surfaces. Utilising non-caustic biodegradable sugar-based surfactants, this complex formulation has been specifically developed to be gentle on paint and protectants, whilst also having a suitable pH and surfactant content to penetrate and soften traffic film so it can be easily rinsed away.
/ONE: Snow Foam V2's exceptional cleaning performance is enhanced with citrus based additives for superior degreasing capability making this a truly versatile process accelerator for professionals, enthusiasts and beginners.
/ONE: Snow Foam V2 is the perfect start to any good decontamination or maintenance process for your vehicle.
Features and Specification:
- Premium quality and highly active formulation.
- Contains citrus based degreasing additives.
- Contains rust inhibitors.
- High foaming and free rinsing formulation.
- Foam, pump or trigger sprayer compatible.
- Caustic, phosphate and NTA free.
Version 2 changes:
- Improved wetting ability vs V1.
- Improved foam density for higher pir dilutions vs V1.
- More concentrated vs V1.
- Improved scent.
- Foam disperses quicker on the ground.
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Ensure you wear appropriate safety equipment such as gloves and protective eyewear. Always test compatibility on an inconspicuous area of the surface.
2. Rinse the vehicle thoroughly with pressurised water to remove any loose dirt.
3. Dilute 1 part product solution to 10 parts water in a foam lance bottle.
4. Apply to the vehicle using a high-quality foam lance. Ensure the vehicle is covered with the foamed solution evenly to all surfaces.
5. Allow to dwell for 5-6 minutes. Do not applyin direct sunlight or on hot surfaces and do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
6. Rinse thoroughly with pressurised water.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Mix thoroughly in the foam lance bottle and spray onto the car at a high foaming setting.
2. Maintenance Cleaning 50ml > 450ml water. Medium Cleaning 75ml > 425ml water (or 1% PIR) Heavy Duty Cleaning 100 > 400ml water (or 2% PIR). Extreme Decontamination 150ml > 350ml (or3% PIR).
3. Panel Impact Ratio calculation (impact of product to surface):
Fill your snow foam bottle with exactly 1L of water. Ensure the lance foam nozzle is turned to full foam output. Spray the foam lance into a large bucket until the 1L bottle is empty. Measure the total amount of water contained within the bucket. When the volume is counted, multiply the figure by the percentage of PIR you desire (e.g. 0.03 for 3% PIR). This figure will be representative of the product quantity required for a 1L bottle.
Pump Sprayer Dilution
1:10 Extreme to Heavy Duty Cleaning
1:25 Heavy to Medium Cleaning
1:50 Light to Maintenance Cleaning