The portable Kranzle high-pressure cleaners are distinguished by their convenient and compact design as well as by their robust everyday suitability.K7 machine is heavy duty, low maintenance making it super popular with mobile Valeters & Detailers and the Detailing industry where durability and long life expectancy are crucial. To ensure reliability, Kranzle portable machines use forged brass valve housings with a ten year anti-corrosion guarantee on the pump head and a soft-start 4 pole induction motor which draws just 7.5 amps. Self-priming, this pressure washer will easily suck water from a tank, or from depths of up to one metre. Supplied with Gun, Lance and High Pressure Hose in the standard kit, various options also to choose from.
Space-saving compact design:
The neat compact design of the Portable series means it takes up very little floor space perhaps slightly larger than a shoe box and yet they acheive exceptional cleaning performance and power despite the deceptively small size!
Optional Total-Stop (Automatic) TS-version Available:
The added pressure switch stops the motor from running when you release the trigger gun reducing seal wear if the machine is used intermittently but left switched on for long periods.This feature is not advised if you plan to power your machine with a generator or inverter.
Self priming water suction:
The HD 7/122 and HD 7/122 TS versions have the ability to suck water in from a water tank/bowser, even from a height of up to 1.5 metres.
- Convenient, space-saving & compact design
- Operating pressure 120 bar/1800 psi fully adjustable (3600 epsi equivalent pressure with the optional DirtKiller)
- Water flow 7 Ltrs/Min. @ 1400 rpm
- Trigger gun with safety catch M2000
- 10 m high-pressure hose
- Stainless steel lance with spray nozzle
- Dirtkiller lance, optionally
- Weight 18.5 kg
- Connection load 1.6kw
- Can withstand voltage fluctuations
- 5 m power lead with molded UK 3-pin plug
- Quiet and durable electric induction motor (2,800 rpm)