Our Most Advanced Coating Yet. Offering the same easy application as Premium Ceramic Coating.
5 years protection, 9h hardness, extremely high gloss finish, instant drying and 4 hour cure time.
Suitable for Paint, Metal, Plastic, Wheels, Exhaust, PPF and Wraps.
The next addition to our PRO range. Ceramic Coating PRO is our flagship coating designed with no compromise.
Offering 5 years of protection along with unparalleled levels of gloss, durability and chemical resistance. Harnessing the latest in coating technology, Ceramic Coating PRO offers the ultimate in protection.
Paint will reveal its true potential, darker colours appearing deeper, lighter colours giving a wet look.
PRO will protect against dirt, debris, chemicals, bird lime, acid rain and everything in between. Curing to 9H hardness paintwork will be protected against swirls and wash marring. Keeping your paint looking incredible going forward
Your vehicle will be easier to maintain and allow you to go longer between washes.
Maintaining the coating couldn’t be simpler, simply wash with snow foam, use a quality shampoo and dry. Every few weeks a simple wipe with Quick Detailer PRO or a layer of ceramic wax will keep it looking its best!
- Easy to apply
- 5 years durability
- 9H hardness
- Outstanding scratch resistance
- 20-30 minute drying time
- 4 Hour Cure Time
- High gloss finish
- Excellent UV and chemical resistance
How to apply Ceramic Coating Pro
Before applying a ceramic coating you should safely wash the car, decontaminate the paintwork, correct or enhance the paintwork and do a final wipe over of all surfaces that are to be coated with a panel wipe or IPA.
You should apply Ceramic Coating Pro by hand, using the supplied microfibre applicator pad. In most cases this will take less than 1 hour.
- For the first section, pour a line or circle of droplets, of ceramic coating, onto the microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply the coating in a crisscross pattern (sometimes referred to as crosshatch), in small sections.
- Wait 5-15 seconds for the ceramic coating to flash, then wipe away the excess residue with a clean microfiber cloth and buff with a secondary microfiber cloth
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 around the vehicle, applying the ceramic coating in small sections. After the first section is complete, you should only use 3-5 drops of ceramic coating on the applicator pad (depending on the size of the section you’re applying too).
Ceramic Coating Pro will dry within 20-30 minutes, and that’s it, application complete. We recommend giving the coated vehicle 4 hours to cure before exposing it to rain, and 3 days before using any other car chemicals or cleaning products to allow the coating to fully harden.
3 of the most common questions about Ceramic Coating
What can I apply Ceramic Coating to?
Ceramic Coating PRO can be applied too:
Paint, metal, stainless steel, chrome, gel coatings, plastic, exhausts and wheels, PPF and wraps.
You can apply Ceramic Coating PRO to all Carbon Fibre parts, panels and shields.
It can be applied to chrome pipes, and mufflers as it can withstand temperature over 1000 degrees.
In addition it is safe to apply over the top of factory decals, to add a high gloss finish to your emblems.
What can and can’t Ceramic Coating protect against?
There are common misconception about what exactly ceramic coating can and cannot protect your vehicle against. Lets start off with some common misconceptions:
- Ceramic Coating will not make your car bullet proof – if this is something you require we recommend contacting Q Branch
- It will not protect your vehicle against scratches and dents caused by collisions
- Rock chips are unfortunately inevitable and there isn’t a ceramic coating available that will protect your paintwork, when it happens
However once fully cured and hardened Ceramic Coating will protect against:
- Light scratches and swirl marks
- Sunlight and UV rays
- Ice and snow
- Acid rain
- Bird lime
Ceramic Coating PRO is not a replacement for proper maintenance and a good washing routine, but it’s self-cleaning properties will help to keep your car cleaner for longer, and make washing easier.
Can I apply a wax or sealant on top of the ceramic coating?
It is safe to apply wax and sealant on top of Ceramic Coating PRO. Pyramid Car Care Ceramic Wax can be applied just 30 mins after coating application. all other waxes or sealants we recommend 3 days before application.