2 years in development and testing, the Big Foot offers a very smooth polishing action making it extremely comfortable to use even when working for prolonged periods. Most dual action polishers have a 'kick' as a result of their eccentric head movement, however the Rupes Random Orbital 'Big Foot' Machine Polisher is very different.
Warranty: One year return to base. Warranty is only valid if machine has been used for its intended purpose and must be used with original Rupes Bigfoot accessories and spare parts.
- Corrects paintwork like a rotary, but with all the safety of a Dual Action.
- Built with the Detailing professionals & enthusiasts in mind.
- 75mm (3") for small and intricate areas.
- Highly effective - drastically reduces polishing time.
- Speed control soft start - prevents product sling.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed for even results.
- 12mm orbit for smoother polishing action & greater control.
- Polyurethane backing pad designed specially by Rupes.
- Variable speeds from 1700 - 4200 OPM.
- Impressive power to weight ratio.
Suitable for all types of polishing application including automotive and marine paintwork, clearcoat, gelcoat, plastics and wood.
- Weight: 2.3kg.
- Warranty: 1 year return to base.
- Power input: 230v - UK 3 pin plug.
- Orbit: 12mm - 1/2".
- Backing plate: 75mm / 3".
- Max polishing pad size: 100mm / 4".